|Main Objective: The main objectives of the project are:
- Identify the main limitations associated with high capacity optical communications.
- Investigate and promote new technological solutions for the identified limitations.
- Investigate and promote new devices for low cost passive all-optical processing.
- Implementation of a state of the art FBG fabrication system.
- Experimental evaluation of the proposed solutions with the presentation of prototypes and with an experimental assessment.
|Start Date: 01-11-2007|
|End Date: 01-10-2010|
|Team: Rogério Nunes Nogueira, Paulo Miguel Nepomuceno Pereira Monteiro, Antonio Luis Jesus Teixeira, Paulo Sérgio de Brito André, Mário José Neves de Lima, Rui Fernando Gomes de Sousa Ribeiro, Ana Patrícia Santos Ferreira|
|Groups: Optical Communications Systems – Av|
|Partners: Nokia Siemens Networks|
|Local Coordinator: Rogério Nunes Nogueira|