TRB/2023/00047 - OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL TO HIRE ONE BACHELOR OR MASTER, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT CONNECT5 - No. 766, FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION / NEXT GENERATION EU, THROUGH PROGRAMA DE RECUPERAÇÃO E RESILIÊNCIA (PRR)
|Funding Reference Number:
TRB/2023/00047 - CONNECT5 - No. 766
By order issued by the Director General of the Instituto de Telecomunicações on 17 May 2023, it was approved to open an international call to select one (1) Digitalization Process Consultant, under the scope of the project CONNECT5 - No. 766, under an indefinite term working contract, overseen by the Portuguese Labour Code.
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) holding a a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computational Engineering or similar scientific area, with knowledge of digital technologies, or who have a curriculum vitae that reveals an adequate profile for the activity to be developed, may submit applications to the competition. In case the degree has been awarded by a foreign higher education institution, the degree must comply with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 341/2007 of 12th of October, and all formalities established therein must be fulfilled, by the selected candidate, until the date of signature of the contract.
Additionally, the applicant’s admission to the contest of this hiring procedure must fulfil the requirements pointed out in clauses 7.1 to 7.8:
– Knowledge of project management and prototype construction;
– Knowledge of mobile communications (including 5G), telecommunications, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things.
– Operational knowledge of industrial communications and virtualization technological solutions;
– Knowledge of test and trial methodologies;
– Organizational skills;
– Spirit of initiative and teamwork;
– Interpersonal empathy;
– Proficiency in Portuguese and English (spoken and written), with knowledge of other languages being valued.
Please refer to the original announcement.
The work to be carried out under the Connect5 project comprises the following activities:
Act as a facilitator, bringing together industry, companies and Public Administration entities that need to adopt new technological solutions, with companies, namely startups and SMEs that already have market-ready digital solutions;
Survey of requirements and identification of opportunities with potential users of the services provided by the project;
Carry out studies into the technological maturity of organizations' digital transition;
Experimentation and testing of digital technologies in the phase prior to the investment decision;
Supporting the construction of demonstrators of digital technologies relevant to the digital transformation of companies.
Analysis and design of test requirements for digital products and solutions;
Organization and management of the resources leading to the execution of tests;
Assistance in the execution of tests;
Preparation test reports;
Assistance in finding funding for investment for digital technologies;
Organization of events to disseminate knowledge of best practices in organizational digitalization;
Participation in the technical meetings of the Project.
• Labour Code, approved by Law no. 7/2009, of 12 February, in its current reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
An indefinite term working contract.
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1 754,41 Euros (negotiable, depending on experience and CV).
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 60% + C2 x 40%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, and all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
a) Copy of certificate or diploma; *
b) Curriculum vitae.
*- The administrative verification of the recognition of the degrees obtained abroad will be fulfilled for the purpose of contracting, in case of approval of the candidatures. Further information at https://www.dges.gov.pt/en/pagina/degree-and-diploma-recognition
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
06-09-2023 to 06-10-2023