TRB/2023/00037 - OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR MSC HIRING, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT 5GASP -5G APPLICATION & SERVICES EXPERIMENTATION AND CERTIFICATION PLATFORM, WITH THE REF. NO. 101016448, FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION
|Funding Reference Number:
TRB/2023/00037 - 5GASP - REF. NO. 101016448
By order issued by the Director General of the Instituto de Telecomunicações on December 2, 2021, it was approved to open an international call to select one researcher with a master’s degree in the scientific the scope of the approved project 5GASP, under the scope of an indefinite term working contract, overseen by the Portuguese legal Work Code.
Networks and Services
Telecommunications and Networking – Av
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) holding a master’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Informatics, or similar, and a suitable scientific and professional curriculum may submit an application. Experience in 5G technologies in testbeds. Experience in 5G virtualization technologies for industry or automotive applications.
• Supporting the implementation of testbeds within national and international projects.
• Support to 5GASP technologies in the context of 5GAIner.
• Research development associated with the area, in particular on the networking side.
• Production of technical and scientific documents associated with the area.
• Labour Code, approved by Law no. 7/2009, of 12 February, in its current reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
An indefinite term working contract.
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1 701,78 Euros.
Candidates may be interviewed for clarification of any aspect related to the above criteria
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 20% + C2 x 20% + C3 x 20% + C4 x 40%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
a) Copy of certificate or diploma;
b) Curriculum vitae.
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
26-05-2023 to 26-06-2023