TRB/2023/00032- OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL TO HIRE TWO SOFTWARE ENGINEERS, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT Route 25, PROJECT NO. 29, FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION / NEXT GENERATION EU, THROUGH PROGRAMA DE RECUPERAÇÃO E RESILIÊNCIA (PRR)
|Funding Reference Number:
TRB/2023/00032- Route 25 - Project No. 29
By order issued by the Director General of the Telecommunications Institute on May 17, 2023, it was approved to open an international call to select two (2) Software Engineers in the scope of the project Route 25 - Project No. 29, under the scope of an indefinite term working contract, overseen by the Portuguese legal Work Code.
Networks and Services
Embedded Systems – Av
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) holding a Master's degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Computers and Telematics Engineering or similar scientific area, and a suitable scientific and professional curriculum may submit an application. In case the degree has been awarded by a foreign higher education institution, the degree must comply with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 341/2007 of 12th of October, and all formalities established therein must be fulfilled, by the selected candidate, until the date of signature of the contract.
– Candidates will only be admitted with proven experience in Embedded Systems design and development of CCAM applications.
• Design, develop, and install a large-scale demonstrator of intelligent and cooperative mobility, including implementing a communication network, a sensing infrastructure, and data aggregation and visualization platform. This infrastructure will integrate hybrid communication units, integrating RSUs, OBUs and MECs. Road sensors will also be installed, such as traffic radar, cameras, etc., both in urban and highway environments;
• Development of use cases and tutorials to support the use of the large-scale demonstrator by the project partners;
• Contributing to the research, integration, and demonstration activities with the project partners, ensuring planned deliverables and progress targets. Conducting the associated tasks and activities and communicating with the project evaluation and monitoring bodies;
• Representing the Telecommunications Institute and conducting management activities within the project for overall assurance of the project execution as a whole;
• Dissemination of results through the publication of scientific papers in conferences and journals, as well as participation in preparing events to present and demonstrate the project to the public.
• Labour Code approved by Law no. 7/2009 of 12 February, under its current Reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
An indefinite term working contract.
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1 945, 49 Euros.
Candidates may be interviewed for clarification of any aspect related to the above criteria
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 100%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
Copy of the certificate or diploma; *
*- The administrative verification of the recognition of the degrees obtained abroad will be fulfilled for the purpose of contracting, in case of approval of the candidatures. Further information at https://www.dges.gov.pt/en/pagina/degree-and-diploma-recognition
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
17-05-2023 to 15-06-2023