TRB/2023/00023 - OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL TO HIRE A COORDINATION ACTION ENGINEER, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECTS SNS-OPS AND 6GStart
|Funding Reference Number:
TRB/2023/00023 - SNS-OPS and 6GStart
By order issued by the Director General of the Telecommunications Institute on May 11, 2023, it was approved to open an international call to select one (1) Coordination Action Engineer with a master’s degree in the scope of the projects SNS-OPS and 6GStart, under the scope of an indefinite term working contract, overseen by the Portuguese legal Work Code.
Networks and Services
Network Architectures and Protocols – Av
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) who are Engineers with a master’s degree (after Bologna) or Bachelor's degree (before Bologna), experience with professional training, and a suitable scientific and professional curriculum may submit an application.
• participate in European project meetings and related activities
• develop, organize, and report on events to be organized
• handle vertical-related projects and actions
• support to the coordination of European R&D plans and activities
• Labour Code approved by Law no. 7/2009 of 12 February, under its current Reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
An indefinite term working contract
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1 528,59 Euros.
Candidates may be interviewed for clarification of any aspect related to the above criteria
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 20% + C2 x 20% + C3 x 20% + C4 x 20% + C5 x 20%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
Copy of the certificate or diploma;
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
11-05-2023 to 09-06-2023