OPEN NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR MSC HIRING, UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT B2X - CONNECTED E-BIKESHARING, WITH THE NO. 047000 (POCI/LISBOA-01-0247-FEDER-047000), FUNDED BY FEDER), THROUGH LISBOA 2020 AND COMPETE 2020 OF THE PORTUGAL 2020 FRAMEWORK
|Funding Reference Number:
Project B2X - Connected e-Bikesharing - POCI/LISBOA-01-0247-FEDER-047000
By order issued by the Director General of the Telecommunications Institute on November 24, 2021, it was approved to open an international call to select one researcher with a master degree in the scientific scope of the Project B2X - Connected e-Bikesharing - POCI/LISBOA-01-0247-FEDER-047000, under the scope of a fixed term working contract, overseen by the legal Work Code.
Networks and Services
Embedded Systems – Av
Any national, foreign and stateless candidate(s) holding a Master degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Computers and Telematics Engineering or similar, and a suitable scientific and professional curriculum may submit an application. Only candidates with relevant and verifiable experience in hardware and firmware development for embedded systems, advanced knowledge of hardware/software co-design and wireless communication protocols will be admitted.
• Contribution to the research activities necessary for the implementation of the vehicular communications layer, involving the development of hardware and software for embedded systems;
• To perform scientific dissemination as well as new intellectual property based on the results achieved;
• Contribute towards the project’s technical reports and deliverables.
Labour Code approved by Law no. 7/2009 of 12 February, under its current Reading.
|Place of work:
The workplace shall be at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Polo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro.
A fixed term working contract.
The monthly remuneration to be attributed consists of 1618,26 Euros.
Candidates may be interviewed for clarification of any aspect related to the above criteria
Each criteria, and the final classification F will be evaluated in a scale (0-20). The candidates will be ordered according to:
F = C1 x 100%
In case of a tie, the tied candidates will be ordered according to C1, then C2...
The Jury has the right to not admit any of the candidates that applied for this position whenever they consider that no candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
|Communication of the results:
Both the admitted and excluded candidate list and final classification list shall be posted at Instituto de Telecomunicações – Pólo de Aveiro, Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro, all candidates shall be notified by email.
Formalisation of applications:
- Applications are formalised by sending a Motivation Letter, addressed to the Board of Instituto de Telecomunicações, including this announcement identification, full name, parents’ names, ID card, or Citizen Card number and date, or civil identification number, taxpayer ID number, date and place of birth, marital status, occupation, residence and contact address, including email address and telephone.
- Applications shall include all supported documents encompassed by section 6 and 7 for tender admission, namely:
* Certificate or diploma copy;
* Curriculum vitae.
All the selection process is conducted through the IT web portal. No actions outside this platform are valid.
24-11-2021 to 24-12-2021