Preparation of IT Workplan 2009 has started.
The core of this document is produced automatically from the information contained in the IT Intranet database. The external evaluation of this document determinines the level of IT funding. It is thus crucial that the IT database contains accurate and updated information.
All IT PhD members have the responsability to update the information requested bellow and detailed in the mail sent on Oct 27th.
- Deadline: Nov 14th
- All the information must be input IN ENGLISH
1) Research topics for 2009 (20-30 words per topic);
2) Verify/update list of collaborators;
3) Input/update theses supervision;
4) Input/update project information;
5) Input publications and patents.
_____________ __ _
Your paper Abstracts can be displayed at the IT webpage. You just need to upload the Abstract using the usual interface for registering papers at the intranet. For some Journals the ISI Journal Impact Factor is displayed along with the Abstract.
Subject to publisher copyright policies, in some cases (like IEEE) you may even upload the full paper PDF.