• IT helps to develop a pioneer submarine cables system to detect seismic activity
• Project COVA wants to develop an early diagnosis for Covid-19
• New Bio-Radar can detect emotions of joy or fear from a distance
• It takes only a three-body system to break time symmetry
• Where are you now? Nelson Capela
Due to the COVID-19 emergency, the European Commission (EC) as been working on some corrections to the Horizon 2020 programme schedule. Reacting to this crisis, the EC has recently published the extension of some calls deadlines, which gives applicants more time to prepare their proposals.
All informations regarding these updates are available in the European Research Area (ERA) corona platform (see link below).
Horizon 2020 is a initiative aimed at securing Europe´s global competitiveness. According to the EC, the H2020 is “the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years”.