Over the past two decades, the IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity (SPI) has evolved into a forum of exchange on the latest research and developments on design, characterization, modeling, simulation and testing for Signal and Power Integrity at chip, package, board and system level. The workshop brings together developers and researchers from industry and academia in order to encourage cooperation.
In view of previous years' success, the Committees are hardworking and keen on the 27th Edition which will be held as an in-person event in Aveiro, Portugal, on 7-10 of May of 2023. The technical program will include both oral and poster sessions, and several prominent experts will give keynotes on emerging interest areas. Original and unpublished contributions on all aspects of Signal and Power Integrity are welcomed, related to the following topics of interest:
• Modeling and simulation for SI/PI
• Coupled signal and power Integrity analysis
• Noise reduction and equalization techniques
• High-speed link design and modeling
• Power distribution networks
• RF/microwave/mm-wave systems and packaging solutions
• Antennas-in-package and antennas-on-chip
• 3D IC and packages (TSV/SiP/SoC)
• Nano-interconnects and nano-structures
• Electromagnetic theory and modeling
• Transmission line theory and modeling
• Macromodeling, reduced order models
• Electromagnetic compatibility
• Design methodology/flow measurements
• Jitter and noise modeling
• Stochastic/ sensitivity analysis
• Electro-thermal modeling
• Chip-package co-design
• Novel CAD concepts
• Optical interconnects
• AI in electronics design
The Workshop Chairs:
Joana Catarina Mendes: Instituto de Telecomunicações, Aveiro (POR)
Stefano Grivet-Talocia: Politecnico di Torino, Torino (ITA)
• Full Paper Submission: January 31st, 2023
• Notification of Acceptance: March 15th, 2023
• Final Paper Submission: April 5th, 2023
• Early Bird Registration: April 5th, 2023
• Sponsors Registration: April 5th, 2023
• Student Awards Application: March 31st, 2023
Find more on the workshop webpage:
Quantum Tech Day will be held on March 13, 2023, in person, at the amphitheater of the Instituto de Telecomunicações, at the University of Aveiro. The event is organized by the Quantum Communications Group and is integrated with the celebrations of the 50th anniversary of the Department of Electronics, Telecommunications, and Informatics (DETI).
The workshop aims to discuss the present and future of quantum information technologies and present an overview of the National Quantum Network.
Check out the program below:
10:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.
Opening of the Quantum Tech Day
10:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M.
Presenting Quantum Information Technologies and the National Quantum Network (Associated projects: PTQCI, DISCRETION, QuantaGENOMICS & QuantumPrime)
11:30 A.M. - 12 P.M.
Visiting the Quantum Communications Laboratories
Armando Nolasco Pinto (IT Aveiro)
Nuno Silva (IT Aveiro)
Nelson Muga (IT Aveiro)
Gustavo Anjos (IT Aveiro)
The event is open to all and free.
Mandatory registration to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website will also be launched, creating quantum numbers available to the scientific community: