Rohde & Schwarz and Instituto de Telecomunicações of Aveiro are organising jointly the Seminar “Pathways to 6G” (“O Caminho para o 6G”), to be held next May 4th, at 9:30 pm, at the Auditorium of IT Aveiro, Portugal.
The guest speakers are Laura Gonzalo and German Martin, from Rohde & Schwarz Spain, José Borrego, from ANACOM, Fernando Guiomar and Amit Kumar Baghel, from IT Aveiro.
During the day, the Seminar will present the most relevant pathways to reach the 6th generation of mobile networks, namely:
• Generation and analysis of millimeter-wave signals, with large bandwidths;
• Wireless optical communications;
• OTA (Over the Air) measures for sub-THz D-band communications;
• Compact anechoic chambers (CAC);
• Characterization of components up to millimeter waves;
• Signal monitoring and component characterization in the field;
This seminar will be presented in Portuguese and English.
Participation is free yet subjected to a previous registration.
Find out how by downloading the brochure with the details of the event: More Information..
During 3-6 May 2022, the Portuguese city of Ponta Delgada (São Miguel island – Azores) welcomes to the 45th WOCSDICE ‐ Workshop on Compound Semiconductor Devices and Integrated Circuits held in Europe & 16th EXMATEC ‐ Expert Evaluation and Control of Compound Semiconductor Materials and Technologies.
The two complementary conferences represent a prime opportunity to acquire new knowledge as well as to exchange ideas on state‐of‐the‐art research and the latest advancements on the topics that will be addressed:
- Compound semiconductors, including wide and ultra-wide bandgap materials;
- Advanced electronic, magnetic, optoelectronic, photonic semiconductor devices (materials, processing, characterization and modeling);
- Organic electronics;
- Nanomaterials, including 2D materials, surfaces and interfaces (growth, characterization, theory and applications);
- Reliability aspects for materials, processes and devices;
- Advanced semiconductor characterization and simulation techniques.
The Organising and Steering Committees are honored to invite scientists from all around the world to attend WOCSDICE EXMATEC 2022 and share new and exciting results in the field of compound semiconductors!
The abstract submission runs until February 11, 2022.
Sponsors registration deadline on May 31, 2022
Learn more and submit your proposal: