Rohde & Schwarz and Instituto de Telecomunicações of Aveiro are organising jointly the Seminar “Pathways to 6G” (“O Caminho para o 6G”), to be held next May 4th, at 9:30 pm, at the Auditorium of IT Aveiro, Portugal.
The guest speakers are Laura Gonzalo and German Martin, from Rohde & Schwarz Spain, José Borrego, from ANACOM, Fernando Guiomar and Amit Kumar Baghel, from IT Aveiro.
During the day, the Seminar will present the most relevant pathways to reach the 6th generation of mobile networks, namely:
• Generation and analysis of millimeter-wave signals, with large bandwidths;
• Wireless optical communications;
• OTA (Over the Air) measures for sub-THz D-band communications;
• Compact anechoic chambers (CAC);
• Characterization of components up to millimeter waves;
• Signal monitoring and component characterization in the field;
This seminar will be presented in Portuguese and English.
Participation is free yet subjected to a previous registration.
Find out how by downloading the brochure with the details of the event: